IAMInspiration is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. You can be assured that any information you give us, will only be used in accordance with this policy.
This policy was last updated on 14/08/2017
What kind of information do we collect?
- Information about your device and about your visits to iamicareer.com;
- This information may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, operating system, length of visit, referral resource, page views and website navigation which we collect via our Google Analytics account;
- Personal details (name and email) when you sign up or subscribe to our email list;
- Personal details (name and email) when you comment on our blog posts or contact us;
- Your username, (Avatar) profile, email address and blog post content/articles when you submit your career story;
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily provide.
What do we do with your information?
We may use your collected information to:
- Improve and personalise your user experience on iamicareer.com;
- Send regulated emails, newsletters, promotions, contests, surveys and blog content;
- Reply, respond or deal with any inquiry or blog comment;
- Inform any third parties about our web and user statistics (do note that your personal details are NOT disclosed);
- Enable your use of any other services on iamicareer.com.
Submitting your blog content/article
By submitting your blog content/article you agree for us to share/use your publication on our website and any other social media platform like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube. Please also see the Contribute page.
- We will publish and use your blog content or any related information (Biography) you give us in accordance with our agreement with you;
- Any personal information you share via your published blog content or comments will be exposed to the world and available via the internet. We cannot prevent any misuse of such information;
- We may choose to delete your submitted blog content or articles without notice if it is used or shared in such a way that it leads to any misrepresentation of our brand.
Third party disclosure and links
Our website may include affiliate links and redirections to third party websites.
- We do not have control and are not responsible for the privacy of your personal or any other information while visiting those websites;
- We will not give out or supply your personal information to any third party without your consent.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like our Google Analytics account. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Unsubscribing from our email list
If at any time you wish to no longer receive our emails, updates, blog posts or any other information, you can do so by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom (footer) or top (header) of any of our send emails.
Our contact information: